You are responsible for:
- Developing tests for avionics software
- Executing tests for avionics software
- Developing equipment simulation software used for testing other pieces of equipment
- Documenting the tests and the results
- Translating old code into new code
What you can bring
You are well organized and are able to work autonomously.
Your knowledge in C++ programming and avionics allow you to correct and maintain equipment simulation code
You communicate your tests results clearly with a pertinent analysis and upgrade your test procedures if necessary.
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of C++
- Experience with software testing
- Experience with avionics
- Good problems analysis skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Fluent English mandatory, German is a plus
The REACTIS Group is an Information Technology Consulting Company created in 2001 and nowadays employing around 200 people.
Our activities are mainly consulting and system engineering in domains such as aeronautics, transport and social protection, for key accounts and local SMEs.
We support our clients mainly in France, Germany, Italy and Canada but also all around the world.
What we offer
REACTIS, it’s an IT Consulting Company in the big leagues! Key accounts within a human sized team. Join a dynamic team and a unique environment where your career and mobility are encouraged thanks to a personalized follow-up and an active communication during the whole time of our collaboration.
Regular events, sports and cultural meetings, enjoy your time among a team of experts where the human contact is placed at the center of the business.