Your tasks are:
- Integration of avionics pieces of equipment together
- Tests and documentation of the integration
- Report problems and follow them until their resolution
- Define the needs for the test systems and work with the test systems team to design them
What you can bring
You have a good knowledge of the avionics architecture.
You bring a global overview of the aircraft avionics and their requirements.
You bring good planning skills and can work closely with the rest of the team.
- Master’s Degree in Aeronautics, System Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in System Engineering
- Experience in System Integration
- Good problems analysis skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Fluent English mandatory, German and French are a strong plus
The REACTIS Group is an Information Technology Consulting Company created in 2001 and nowadays employing around 200 people.
Our activities are mainly consulting and system engineering in domains such as aeronautics, transport and social protection, for key accounts and local SMEs.
We support our clients mainly in France, Germany, Italy and Canada but also all around the world.
What we offer
REACTIS, it’s an IT Consulting Company in the big leagues! Key accounts within a human sized team. Join a dynamic team and a unique environment where your career and mobility are encouraged thanks to a personalized follow-up and an active communication during the whole time of our collaboration.
Regular events, sports and cultural meetings, enjoy your time among a team of experts where the human contact is placed at the center of the business.