As an Aircraft EMC Tests Engineer, your tasks are:
- Define and execute the tests
- Document the tests and the results
- Exchange with the system integration team about the observed issues
- Propose solutions and document them
What you can bring
You have a deep understanding of the EMC, and you understand the role of all avionics pieces of equipment.
You are curious and creative to define the relevant tests.
You are well organized and are able to document your results in order to share them clearly.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrotechnics, Aerospace or equivalent
- Experience with Test Engineering
- Experience with EMC, Radio, Vibrations
- Experience with Aeronautical Industry
- Problems analysis skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Fluent English mandatory, German and French are a strong plus
- Proactive and autonomou
The REACTIS Group is an Information Technology Consulting Company created in 2001 and nowadays employing around 200 people.
Our activities are mainly consulting and system engineering in domains such as aeronautics, transport and social protection, for key accounts and local SMEs.
We support our clients mainly in France, Germany, Italy and Canada but also all around the world.
What we offer
REACTIS, it’s an IT Consulting Company in the big leagues! Key accounts within a human sized team. Join a dynamic team and a unique environment where your career and mobility are encouraged thanks to a personalized follow-up and an active communication during the whole time of our collaboration.
Regular events, sports and cultural meetings, enjoy your time among a team of experts where the human contact is placed at the center of the business.