Technical expertise Java J2EE
The REACTIS Group is active in the following domains: consulting, systems engineering and IT projects support. The REACTIS Group is investing on the n-tiers architectures and is positioning strongly on J2EE architecture.
For many years, the REACTIS Group has created and developped an expertise and architecture center whose mission is to advise its clients for the choice of a Web architecture and to support them during the whole lifetime of their projects in order to ensure their technical reliability.
The expertise center is composed of:
- An engineering task force of more than 40 confirmed engineers who master the JAVA/J2E technologies, the UML methodology and the object-oriented developments, and who is able to advise
- Ergonomists implicated from the conception phase who support the development team in taking into account the user-friendliness targets, the intuitive navigation and the quick learning
- Development, integration and validation platforms
- A technical framework based on Struts, Spring and Ajax which guarantee the reactivity and the efficency of the REACTIS Group on the projects, and the quality of the implemented solutions
- The organization, the procedures, the methodological guides and the associated tools
- A capitalization of the skills and a knowledge management
- A capacity to mobilize the competent resources
- A configuration, documentation and technical notes management
- A management of the quality, the tests and the validation, automation of the tests, non-regression, ramp-up, continuous integration
- A continuous improvement system (Dashboards, Progress plan)
- A technical management and the presence of experts
All these resources are in consequence used for the conception and the development of new projects as well as the application management or S.I.