As part of the modernization of its IS, our partner embarked on a 5-year project to rewrite the business applications developed in COBOL on an IBM Mainframe system over several decades. The rewriting project involves batch redevelopment of existing applications to meet specific business needs. The application base is based on an x86/Linux ecosystem running on VMware. Modules are developed in PHP using the Cake PHP Framework. Data is hosted either on a historical Maria DB database, or on a PostgreSQL database, which is now the preferred choice.
Four families of work are concerned:
You have an engineering degree or post-graduate diploma in IT, are passionate about IT and have at least 5 years' experience in a similar position. You're a pragmatic thinker with good communication skills, and you like to develop and share your knowledge.
- Test book (operating procedure)
- Time tracking delivery slip
- Creation and updating of documentation and all information required for reversibility to internal teams or another service provider
- Documented, high-quality code
- Participation in software testing quality plan
- Compliance with development processes & methods (Qualimetry, delivery)