If you have any questions about your use of the Site, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com
Site URL: www.reactis.fr
Contact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Publication: Jacinthe MARQUES
Publisher: REACTIS SAS with a capital of 52 140,00 € euros, whose head office is located at 510 RUE RENE DESCARTES 13100 AIX-EN-PROVENCEregistered in the Trade and Companies Register of Aix-en-Provence under the number 438101750 (hereinafter the " Publisher " or " We ").
Site creator: PUBLICOM, a limited liability company with a capital of 30,000 euros, whose head office is located at 10 route de Galice 13100 Aix-en-Provence, registered in the Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Register under number 410 765 663
Host : PUBLICOM (see info above).
To access and use this Site, you must be 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years of age, then the prior permission of your parents will be required.
You can access the Site freely and without charge, without registering or creating an account.
The costs of access and use of the telecommunication network remain at your charge.
The development of this Site has involved significant investments. The Site and each of its components (such as brands, images, texts, videos, etc.) are protected under intellectual property law. Any use, reproduction or representation of the Site (in whole or in part), on any medium whatsoever, for other purposes, and in particular commercial, is prohibited.
In the event that We make available to you a Site that allows you to edit an image, you acknowledge and agree that this Site may only be used for purely private purposes and in accordance with its purpose. You are not authorized to use this Site in a manner that would be detrimental to the honor, reputation or rights of a third party as described below.
We remind you that you must imperatively obtain/assign all the necessary authorizations and rights from the various rights holders concerned by any content that you may wish to publish on the Site, including all intellectual property rights and/or literary, artistic and/or industrial property rights, as well as personality rights (and in particular image rights), so that you can peacefully exploit said content. For example, you must obtain/get the rights on the contents, and in particular the copyrights on the photographs, as well as on all the elements appearing in the aforementioned contents, such as for example elements of architecture, design, advertising creations, or even clothing creations
We may make available on this Site a space for user content, such as texts, photos, videos, opinions, etc. (hereinafter the "User Content").
By posting User Content on the Site, you hereby grant us a free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license for the full term of intellectual, literary and artistic and/or industrial property rights, and in particular copyright as defined by French and foreign laws and international conventions (including any subsequent supplementary or amending regulations), to reproduce, represent, use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, integrate into other works, and distribute this User Content (in whole or in part).
This use is authorized for all purposes of internal or external communication, corporate or financial, advertising, as well as for all purposes of public relations, and for historical or archival purposes, of our company or its subsidiaries, its products and/or its brands, and in particular on the following media
- Displays in all formats, in unlimited quantity,
- Press, unlimited number of publications,
- Publishing, unlimited number of publications, including publishing for internal communication, including force of
- sales and distribution network (wholesalers, retailers, agents, etc.), events, posters for congresses, trade shows, stands...; BtoB communication, in the professional press, for an unlimited number of publications and/or quantities,
- Electronic, computer, digital, multimedia, Internet and Intranets publishing, all sites (whatever the site and/or the support, including the sites known as "social networks" such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or Dailymotion) unlimited number of insertions and diffusion,
- on any other advertising medium (hereinafter the "Medium(s)").
Furthermore, We remind you that any Content is likely to be referenced on a search engine and, therefore, to be consulted by an audience outside the Site.
This authorization gives Us the possibility of adapting your Content and/or of adding to the initial fixation any precision that We would judge useful as long as the said Content does not alter your image or your words.
In addition, the use of User Content may be accompanied by certain de-personalized information such as your city, country or age, and/or, where applicable if you have expressly authorized it to do so, information that allows you to be identified such as your first name, or your nickname.
Furthermore, if you access User Content created by another user, you must respect the rights of that user and in particular ensure that you do not reproduce and distribute the said Content published on other media without the prior agreement of the user concerned.
We defend the values of tolerance and respect for others.
For this reason, by using this Site, you will not:
- convey racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, vulgar, obscene or illegal content,
- disseminate content that is harmful, defamatory, unauthorized, malicious, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inciting to violence, racial or ethnic hatred, or content that constitutes an offence against public decency or incitement to commit certain offences;
- use the Site for political, propaganda or proselytizing purposes;
- publish advertising or promotional content for products and/or services competing with the brand(s) presented on the Site;
- divert the Site from its purpose, in particular by using it as a meeting place;
- disseminate information allowing, directly or indirectly, the precise identification of a physical person without his express and prior consent, such as in particular the family name, the postal address, the e-mail address, the telephone number;
- disseminate information or content likely to offend the sensibilities of young people;
- intimidate or harass others;
- to carry out illegal activities, in particular infringing the owners of rights on software, trademarks, photographs, images, texts, videos etc. ;
- disseminate content (including photographs and videos) representing minors.
If you discover a User Content apologetic of crimes against humanity, inciting to racial hatred and/or violence or concerning child pornography, you must inform Us immediately at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or by sending a detailed letter to the following address 510 RUE RENE DESCARTES 13100 AIX-EN-PROVENCE by indicating in your e-mail/courier the date on which you noticed this content, your identity, the URL address of the litigious content, its description and the identifier of its author.
If you believe that a User Content infringes the principles set out above and your rights or the rights of a third party (for example counterfeiting, insult, invasion of privacy), you can notify it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a detailed letter to the following address 510 RUE RENE DESCARTES 13100 AIX-EN-PROVENCEby indicating in your e-mail/courier the date on which you noticed this content, your identity, the URL address of the litigious content, its description and the identifier of its author.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 6-I-5 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, the notification must contain:
date of notification;
- for a natural person: surname, first names, profession, domicile, nationality, date and place of birth;
- the name and address of the recipient or, in the case of a legal entity, its name and registered office;
- the description of the litigious facts and their precise location (e.g.: URL link of the litigious content);
- the reasons why the content must be removed, including the mention of legal provisions and factual justifications;
- a copy of correspondence addressed to the author or publisher of the offending information or activity requesting its suspension, withdrawal or modification, or a justification that the author or publisher could not be contacted.
Any incomplete notification may not be processed. WARNING: The fact, for any person, of presenting a content or an activity as being illicit with the aim of obtaining the withdrawal of it or to make cease the diffusion of it by presenting false or inaccurate information is punished by a penalty of one year of imprisonment and 15 000 euros of fine.
We remind you that inaccuracies or omissions may appear in the information available on this Site, particularly due to third parties. We undertake to remove inaccuracies or to complete this information on the Site as soon as possible.
Information on products and services
The products and services presented to you on this Site do not constitute an offer to sell but a general presentation of the range of products and services that We distribute in the country in which this Site is broadcast.
b) Hypertext links
The hypertext links set up on this Site may lead you to Internet sites published by third parties whose content We do not control. Consequently, and insofar as the hypertext links have been included on this Site solely to facilitate your navigation on the Internet, consultation of third-party sites is your choice and your exclusive responsibility.
We may collect personal information about you when you (i) subscribe to a service, (ii) download Downloadable Content, (iii) authenticate yourself, (iv) enter a game/contest, (v) send us an email, (vi) respond to a survey or study.
For more information on the processing of your personal data, we invite you to consult our Personal Data Policy which can be accessed here.
Cookies are small files that are deposited on your device during your navigation on the Site (such as the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) and which can be read during your visits to the same Site.
The Site was developed for HOPPS GROUP by PUBLICOM (410 765 663), 10 Route de Galice - Aix-en-Provence.
We endeavor to keep the Site and the Downloadable Content accessible at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site will be available and accessible at all times. Indeed, we may be obliged to temporarily suspend partial or total access to the Site, in particular for technical maintenance reasons.
It is also specified that the Internet network and computer and telecommunications systems are not error-free and that interruptions and breakdowns may occur. We cannot provide any guarantee in this respect and therefore cannot be held responsible for any damage inherent in the said use of the Internet and computer and telecommunications systems, in particular but not limited to:
- the bad transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information on the Internet;
- an external intrusion or the presence of a computer virus;
- failure of any receiving equipment or communication lines; and
- any other malfunction of the Internet network preventing the proper functioning of the Site.
Finally, we shall only be liable for direct damages, to the exclusion of all other damages or prejudices of any kind. In particular, related indirect damages such as, but not limited to, loss of profits or revenues or loss of customers.
For any problem,
please contact us at the following address: email@example.com